This exquisite two-story Tudor-style family home, typical of an English Manor House, has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half bathrooms. It was built in 1929 and was given the Elizabethan historical name at that time of 'œWalsingham'. The home has maintained its integrity to design and the original beauty has been lovingly maintained throughout the years with quality updates being made periodically giving it every amenity you can expect for luxurious living. The main level interior features large and flowing living spaces, well-appointed with fine architectural finishes including tall ceilings and custom millwork, hardwood flooring, exquisite lighting, two fireplaces, and plenty of windows flooding the rooms with natural light. This is a great home for living and entertaining outdoors with a wonderful terrace opening to the sunroom and breakfast room, screened-in porch and a gorgeous private backyard. Walking distance to Mtn. Brook Village and English Village.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
5,092 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Starter, Stone, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors