This 1933 move-in-ready home has been extensively remodeled, leaving no detail behind but all its Southern charm.! The main house has 4+Bedrooms (5th bedroom converted to a closet), 3 full baths and a half bath. This home features a wonderful open kitchen with white marble, large family room with all new built-ins, bar, office and so much more! Wonderful guest house with a bedroom, full bath and a large open area with a wet bar. Gracious outdoor living areas with all new landscaping. You truly can move right into this house and have the very best neighbors!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,096 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Starter, Marble, Stone, Den, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors