This incredible two-story family home is located in the heart of Crestline in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Mountain Brook. Custom built in 2017 with careful attention to detail. This home has five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. It has every amenity you can expect for luxurious living. The main level interior features large and flowing living spaces well appointed with pristine white walls, hardwood flooring, tall ceilings, custom millwork, antique oak paneling and exposed oak beams, gorgeous chandeliers, custom drapery, and plenty of windows flooding the rooms with natural light. The grand two-story foyer/living room has a soaring 20 ft ceiling. Master suite on main level with "his and hers" custom closets. Wood burning fireplace on screened-in porch, three car garage and so much more! Walk to Crestline Elementary and Crestline Village. Don't miss a chance to own this fabulous NEW home!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,917 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Stone
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Gas Starter, Stone, Family Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors