This wonderful upscale condominium is located in The Townes of English Village, which was built in 1999. This spacious one-level condo has three bedrooms (third bedroom has been converted to a library and media room) and four full bathrooms. The open floor plan features large rooms, tall ceilings, beautiful hardwood flooring, deep crown mouldings, solid wood doors, and plenty of windows flooding the rooms with natural light and bringing the outdoors in. The large living room is off of the welcoming foyer and boasts a gas-log fireplace with a gorgeous carved wooden mantel, a wall of windows and access to the private balcony. Two garage spaces are included with direct access to the elevators for easy loading and unloading. There is also a great storage unit in the garage. This home offers incredible privacy in a beautiful setting yet is just steps from fine dining and boutique shopping.
Condo, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,590 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media, Living/Dining Combo
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Sound System, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Assigned Parking Space, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors