This fabulous custom-built home was completed in 2009 and is located in Crestline on a wonderful cul-de-sac. It has 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths and a 2 car garage. Main level features include 10 ft. ceilings, Red Oak hardwood floors, 9 ft. stained poplar doors, deep crown moulding, plantation shutters, built-in bookcases and so much more. Coffered ceiling and custom mantle in living room, two studies, dining room and a breakfast room. The gourmet kitchen has solid cherry cabinets, a Sub-Zero refrigerator with cherry panels and high-end appliances. Incredible master suite and a guest bedroom. Upper level has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a large den/playroom. Lower level has a safe room, incredible storage and a 2 car garage. Sprinkler system is on well water.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
6,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Generator, Power Vents
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Office, Playroom
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Den/family Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway.
- Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors